We look forward to receiving your application. Either for a currently advertised position or as a speculative application.
Design Internships are currently assigned.
Please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSISTANT STUDIO MANAGER
We are looking for an Assistant Studio Manager
to take studio management at DIEZ OFFICE to the next level.
Your work experience is not as important as your personal qualities:
If you are a positive thinker, a team player and confident in your outstanding organizational skills, curious, proactive, able to multitask, contact us at email@example.com
– A completed business education and/or 2+ years of work experience in a reception, office or assistant role.
– You set clear priorities and always keep the overview in challenging moments
– You have (very) good knowledge of numbers/Excel
– you speak German on a native level and fluent English
– you like to take responsibility
– you have a customer-oriented way of thinking and acting
– you have already gained experience in the design environment
– You are responsible for a smooth office routine and also support our management in administrative and organizational matters
– you will take care of the organizational matters of our team (NDAs, contracts, certificates)
– you are responsible for the preparatory accounting, invoices, cooperation with our tax consultant
– you take care of our applicant management
– you take care of and organize occupational safety and health protection
– you support the tasks around our webshop (packaging, shipping, warehouse management, special requests)